Billiards & Snooker
Billiards & Snooker: The Billiards Room is a special draw for guests seeking relaxing games. The green baize top soothes the eye on a hot summer’s day as Snooker players pot balls or rub French chalk on Billiards cues in air-conditioned comfort.
Billiards Rules & Regulation
- All beginner players must undergo training from the billiards room marker; till the marker gives approval for unsupervised play. It would be the discretion of the marker / member-in-charge billiards room to give such approval.
- All new players (Non-beginners) must get approval of member-in-charge to play.
- Dependant members need a letter from parents to allow play.
- Children below 14 are not allowed inside the billiards room.
- Dependant members may play only on table 2 unless specifically allowed by member-in-charge billiards.
- No player will be allowed to play more than one frame if there are other players waiting.
- No flip flops/slippers/chappals allowed at any time.
- No sleeveless T-Shirts allowed for Men/Boys at any time.
- No sports shorts allowed at any time.
- Bermundas allowed before 6:00pm.
- Smart casuals/jeans/trousers etc. should be worn in the billiards room.
- Drinks as per the club rules can be brought inside the billiards room.
- Snacks (non oily/no sauces) like dry nuts/peanuts/wafers may be ordered.
- Under NO circumstances can food/drinks be kept at any place on the billiards table. This is a serious issue. And if not followed will invite disciplinary action.
- 10:30am to 02:00pm
- 04:00pm to 10:00pm
- (Closed on Monday)