Nav view search

Navigation

Hide

About us

The Beldih Club is undoubtedly Steel City Jamshedpur's most exclusive address. Spread over 4.85 acres of lush green, the almost century-old establishment has kept pace with the development of the Steel City. It meets the needs of modern business travellers and citizens while retaining its old world charm and gracious hospitality.

Established in 1920, the Club is a part of the heritage of the Tata Group. Tata Steel has been its principal corporate patron since inception, and legends such as N B Saklatwala, Sir Ardeshir Dalal, Sir Jehangir Ghandy and, of course, the ubiquitous JRD, who served the Club in prominent capacities in their time, have become an intrinsic part of the folklore and history of the Club. Mr. Ratan Tata is the present president of the club.

The Beldih Club, nurtured by German, American and British residents of the Steel City among others through its early years, reflects an exotic and pleasing fusion of east and west hospitality that endows it with a truly cosmopolitan and congenial character.

The Club offers a haven for business guests, catering exclusively to their comfort- the simple yet elegantly appointed rooms, excellent business facilities, carefully planned spaces, spacious lounge with a lively ambience and a menu that offers a range of choices from hot soups to chilled desserts- all designed to reinvigorate the travel weary.

Thoughtful personalised touches and attention to minute detail take every service, be it serving the finest cuisine or decorating the 'happening' resto-lounge and bar, to new heights of excellence.